I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream! Kendra @thepunkymunky knows how to do ice cream right. Check out this deliciousness.
What's your favorite way to cook with your vitality oils?
1.5 c. milk
1 c. Sugar or Honey (I did 1/2 cup each)
5 egg yolks
Pinch of salt
1.5 c. Heavy Cream
3/4 c. Grape Juice
Juice of 3 Lemons
3 drops Lavender EO
3 drops lemon EO
3 drops lime EO
1. Heat 1 cup of the milk, pinch of salt, and the sugar (or honey) in a pan on med. heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2. In a bowl whisk the egg yolks. Scoop 1/2 cup of the milk mixture in with the yolks whisking constantly until late smooth.
3. Pour the egg yolks into the pan, and stir constantly over med high heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
4. Remove from heat, and pour into a bowl. Whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup of milk, heavy cream, grape juice, lemon juice, lavender EO, lemon EO, and lime EO.
5. Refrigerate until chilled.
6. Once chilled, put into your ice cream freezer.
7. Enjoy! .